THE BNB CYBORG STABLES B-19 ROUND

Hello BNB Cyborgs! We are introducing the next token layer of BNB Chain Cyborg Stables: B-19. We’ll cover its tokenomics and features on the platform. Let’s dive in!

The B-19 layer will officially begin on August 22nd, 2022, at 6pm UTC. The Launchpad will be held August 19th at 6pm UTC on https://bsc.cyborgstables.io/ifo and will be overflow. It means that you can subscribe as much or as little as you want to the Launchpad, and your final allocation of B-19 tokens will be based on the amount of funds you put in as a percentage of all funds put in by other users at the time the sale ends. It will be open to everyone and will not have special requirements to participate. The Launchpad will end August 22nd, 2022 at 6pm UTC.

During the Launchpad there will be 66,666.67 B-19 available for sale to raise 2,000,000 B-18. 50.13% (1,002,500) of the B-18 raised will be immediately burned. The remaining 49.87% (997,500) will be paired with 28,500 B-19 for initial liquidity. . This will make the B-19 price in the Launchpad worth 30 B-18 tokens and the listing price of B-19 will be worth 35 B-18 tokens.

B-19 will have a max capped supply of 10 million with a 3 month emissions schedule similar to the B-18 layer. The tokenomics breakdown is as follows:
- 0.67% (66,666.67) tokens for Launchpad
- 0.28% (28,500) tokens for Initial Liquidity
- 1.8% (179,833.33) tokens for Marketing
- 1.25% (125,000) tokens for Development
- 1% (100,000) tokens for Team
- 95% (9,500,000) tokens for Pools, Farms, Vaults, and Boost Rewards

The following Farms, Vaults, and Pools will be opened on August 22nd, 2022. There will be several additional Pools and Safes added in the coming weeks.

Highest APR Farms
B-19/B-18 (highest APR)
B-19/BNB
B-19/BUSD

Regular Farms
BUSD/USDT
BUSD/USDC
BUSD/DAI
BUSD/TUSD
USDT/USDC
DAI/TUSD

Single Staking Pools
B-19 to earn B-19 (Manual & Auto)
B-19 to earn B-18
ETH to earn B-19
WBTC to earn B-19
BNB to earn B-19
BUSD to earns B-19

Vaults
B-19/B-18
B-19/BNB
B-19/BUSD

The deposit fees for all non-native B-19 Pools and Farms will be 3% and the deposit fees on all non-native B-18 Pools and Farms will be reduced to 1%. Several mechanisms will be implemented to burn B-19 such as our Cyborg Chest Lottery, Burning Races, Burning events and more.

Thus begins the next layer for the BNB Chain Cyborg Stables! Hopefully, this article answers all your questions, but of course, if you have more, feel free to join our Discord or Telegram servers! Don’t forget that you can use your BNB Cyborg Guardians with each token layer on the platform after the mint in September!

--

--

NFT-oriented DEX on Cronos Blockchain

Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store